™¿ŖIǾŢ ḈŁᾍŅ?™
Welcome to the RIOT CLAN!!!!!
Login or Register an Account..... When Registering an account, please include your Name, Gaming Name, and the Console in which you play on......
Thank You!!!!!!!!

-[ROTC]EclipsE-L
™¿ŖIǾŢ ḈŁᾍŅ?™
Welcome to the RIOT CLAN!!!!!
Login or Register an Account..... When Registering an account, please include your Name, Gaming Name, and the Console in which you play on......
Thank You!!!!!!!!

-[ROTC]EclipsE-L
™¿ŖIǾŢ ḈŁᾍŅ?™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
™¿ŖIǾŢ ḈŁᾍŅ?™

ROTC CLANHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is RIOT really?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EclipsE88
Admin
EclipsE88

The Most Loyalty : 0

What Is RIOT really? Empty
PostSubject: What Is RIOT really?   What Is RIOT really? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 am

Throughout my time being leader of the RIOT Clan, I have noticed a question being asked frequently. "What Is The RIOT Really?" The RIOT Clan is not a clan with a bunch of turtles in it. We are not Shield Users. RIOT (Recon Impulsed Organized Tactics) is Far from a run around clan. We Use all weaponry including the shield. But we tend to stick with Snipers and full on Assault Rifles that intervene with tactical warfare. I mostly stick to the sniping. Distant kills that provide support to the team, spotting kills. With a sniper who can call and provide the Intel needed, there is no way we can be defeated.

-[RIOT]EclipsE
Back to top Go down
https://clanriot.iftopic.com

What Is RIOT really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
™¿ŖIǾŢ ḈŁᾍŅ?™ :: ROTC CLAN FORUMS :: Your first forum-
Jump to: